Do you need a transfer in Namibia or Botswana?
Rates for transfers and shuttle services
Destinations Within Namibia
- Driver (per day) N$ 750.00
- Fuel & Vehicle (per Km) N$ 10.80
Botswana Transfer Rates as follows ONE-WAY ONLY:
- Windhoek - Gobabis - Ghanzi: N$10250 (1-4pax) per trip
- Windhoek - Gobabis - Maun: N$11450 (1-4 pax) per trip
- Windhoek - Gobabis - Gabs: N$19380 (1-4 pax) per trip
- Gobabis - Ghanzi: N$ 9270 (1-4 pax) per trip
- Gobabis – Maun: N$ 10200 (1-4 pax) per trip
- Gobabis – Gaborone: N$ 18130 (1-4 pax) per trip
- This will exclude driver’s accommodation and meals if necessary to overnight at the further destinations
- If there is more then 4 pax per trip N$450.00 per any extra person on this trip.
- Rates quoted in N$, Namibian Dollar
- Rates inclusive of VAT (15%)
- Rates are subject to change depending fuel prices and exchange rates
- Rates include driver, fuel, vehicle, necessary licenses and public and passenger liability cover
- Rates exclude overnight driver accommodation and meals and passenger refreshments
- Sedan/Double-Cab (max 3 pax), Toyota Quantum (max 13 pax) and 18-seater Busses available
- Booking in advance is essential
Call us for booking
- +264 (0) 62 56 47 43 (tel)
- +264 (0) 81 - 2521270 (cell)
The Northern Adventure - 7 Days
The seven day Northern Adventure has been designed to give you a short but comprehensive safari around the main highlights of Northern and central western Namibia including Okonjima, Etosha National Park, Ovahimba culture, Damaraland, Swakopmund and the the Skeleton Coast. This tour departs on selected Saturdays (Accommodated) and Fridays (Camping) from Windhoek.
- From N$ 14400 pp (Camping)
- From N$ 23400 pp (Accommodated)
Go-Wild Stay-Wild San-Bushmen Kalahari Experience - 1 Night
We realize that visitors to Namibia are usually short on time but still want to experience local life and culture, sights and sounds which our bush has to offer. For those who are short on time the 24hrs/1 night San experience is an interesting offer, as you will experience hands-on one of the oldest tradition and cultural practices in southern Africa of the Kalahari San and other Communities. This truly is a very unique and unforgettable Namibian adventure.
From N$ 4780 pp (Bush Camp) or N$ 1800 (self-drive camping)