Do you need a transfer in Namibia or Botswana?
Rates for transfers and shuttle services
Destinations Within Namibia
- Driver (per day) N$ 750.00
- Fuel & Vehicle (per Km) N$ 10.80
Botswana Transfer Rates as follows ONE-WAY ONLY:
- Windhoek - Gobabis - Ghanzi: N$10250 (1-4pax) per trip
- Windhoek - Gobabis - Maun: N$11450 (1-4 pax) per trip
- Windhoek - Gobabis - Gabs: N$19380 (1-4 pax) per trip
- Gobabis - Ghanzi: N$ 9270 (1-4 pax) per trip
- Gobabis – Maun: N$ 10200 (1-4 pax) per trip
- Gobabis – Gaborone: N$ 18130 (1-4 pax) per trip
- This will exclude driver’s accommodation and meals if necessary to overnight at the further destinations
- If there is more then 4 pax per trip N$450.00 per any extra person on this trip.
- Rates quoted in N$, Namibian Dollar
- Rates inclusive of VAT (15%)
- Rates are subject to change depending fuel prices and exchange rates
- Rates include driver, fuel, vehicle, necessary licenses and public and passenger liability cover
- Rates exclude overnight driver accommodation and meals and passenger refreshments
- Sedan/Double-Cab (max 3 pax), Toyota Quantum (max 13 pax) and 18-seater Busses available
- Booking in advance is essential
Call us for booking
- +264 (0) 62 56 47 43 (tel)
- +264 (0) 81 - 2521270 (cell)
Etosha Safari - 3 Days
Our three day Etosha Safari has been designed to give you a quick wildlife snapshot of Namibia’s premier big game location; Etosha National Park. This safari has a guaranteed departure every Wednesday (Accommodated Safari) and Saturday (Camping Safari) with a minimum of two people.
- From N$ 5200 pp (Camping)
- From N$ 8570 pp (Accommodated)
Gobabis Historical Tour
Half Day Tour
Epoko meaning ‘’ a cave’’ in Otjiherero, was declared a township for local indigenous people in the 1970’s during apartheid era. Before that the local indigenous people used to live in the location which today we call Gobabis town.
N$ 165 pp